THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information is data that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly, or to contact you.
You may be asked to provide personal information anytime you are in contact with WM Diagnostics.
WM Diagnostics will not give, sell, rent or loan any personal Information to any third party.
The list below is the information we usually collect.
- Full name or part thereof.
- Company name or Trading name.
- Phone number and or Email.
- Home or office address.
We may use your personal information to:
- fulfil your requests or orders;
- communicate with you about our products and services;
- respond to questions that you ask us, or complaints or concerns that you raise with us;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and comply with our obligations under applicable law.